Resigning the Out of Work Books

If you have a current application (you have filled one out within the last year) you can send an email to:
and you will be placed back on the books.

Everyone must resign the books between the 10th and the 16th of each month to stay on Local 71's current list.

In the email, please include your

Local 71 members may also resign the books by logging in and resigning the books under the "Resign Books" tab. 

If you have any questions, please contact the hall at (614) 539-1394.

Travelers Wishing to Sign Local 71's Books

Anyone from a different local wishing to be placed on Local 71's Out of Work Books must do so with a Letter of Introduction from their home local sent to our office.
This can be sent by fax or to our resign email.

Upon taking a call from Local 71, you must come to our office with a current dues ticket before starting the job.